Shipping / Returns
- Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- If you are unsatisfied with your accessories order for any reason, you can return or exchange the item within 10 days of receiving the shipment. Please contact us as soon as possible to receive a return authorization and make sure to ship the order back to us in its original packaging with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. Bower is not responsible for the cost of return shipments. Once the return shipment has been received, we will issue a credit for the purchase, not including the original shipping charges.
Returns or exchanges are not accepted for mirror, furniture and lighting orders, except under special circumstances. If you'd like to return or exchange an item, please contact us and we will evaluate your request on a case-by-case basis.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted for sale, sample or custom orders. We do not offer refunds.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Accessory purchases can be canceled at any time before the items are shipped. Mirror, furniture and lighting orders may be canceled within 24 hours of order confirmation. We do not offer cancellations for custom or rush orders.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to most countries around the world directly from our studio in New York City. Below you will see a breakdown of how our various products are packaged and shipped.
- How do you ship your accessory products?
- Accessories are shipped directly from our studio located in New York City, typically within 5 business days of order receipt. We ship domestically with FedEx Ground, FedEx SmartPost or FedEx Home Delivery. FedEx Ground and Home Delivery shipments are delivered within 1–5 business days depending on the location and FedEx SmartPost can take up to 7 business days. For international shipments, we use FedEx International Economy and USPS Priority International.
- How do you ship mirrors, furniture and lighting pieces?
- Smaller wall mirrors, furniture such as side tables, and most lighting fixtures are packed securely in foam-lined boxes and shipped domestically and internationally via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx International Economy.
Larger items such as full-length mirrors, coffee tables and dining tables are crated and shipped via FedEx Freight or a similar logistics provider. For orders shipping within New York City, we can offer local delivery using van and white-glove services. If you are local, you're also able to pick up your purchase from our studio.
- Is the price of packaging or crating included in the price of the product?
- Packing is not included in the price of the product. Instead, it is included in the shipping price. If you are purchasing an item on our website, the packaging cost will automatically be included in the provided shipping rate unless it's a large piece that requires crating and shipping via freight. If applicable, you'll find more details about crating on each individual product page. If the piece does require crating and freight transportation and you've already completed your order, we will contact you shortly with more information about rates and scheduling.
- Will my shipment be trackable and insured?
- All Bower items ship fully insured and you will be able to track its status once it leaves our studio. As soon as the shipment is initiated, we will notify you with the tracking information. We work with a variety of shipping and logistics providers and each offers full insurance coverage.
- What if my order is damaged during shipping?
- Be sure to inspect your order immediately upon receipt of the shipment. If you notice any damages, make note of this on the delivery receipt with your signature and the signature of the delivery person (if possible). Do not discard any of the packaging, as that may invalidate an insurance claim. You should then request that the carrier issue an inspection report. Please also notify Bower as quickly as possible if you receive a damaged shipment with detailed photos and documentation of the package and product. For larger furniture, mirror and lighting orders, we typically attach impact indicators or tilt sensors to the box or crate, so please be sure to send photos of these elements as well.
- Do you offer installation or storage?
- We do not offer in-house installation or storage services, however we work with a variety of specialists and will happily provide a referral or make the arrangements for you if needed. If we are scheduling a white glove service within the New York City area, many of our providers offer installation in addition to delivery.
- How are mirrors installed?
- Downloadable installation instructions can be found on each product page and step-by-step guides are available for our smaller wall mirrors and larger floor-length mirrors.
All Bower mirrors include mounting hardware. Each mirror is hung with solid aluminum Z-Clips. When your shipment arrives, one of the two clips will already be installed on the back of the mirror. You'll just need to install the second clip onto your wall using the provided screws and a level. Once the clip is secured to the wall, you just slide the mirror down into place. Bower mirrors, especially full-length floor mirrors, must be installed using this system and are not designed to be leaned against a wall.